Ecosplash cosmic puddlesuit
- Regular price
- £3.25 /month
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Your little one will be ready for adventure with this super waterproof EcoSplash puddlesuit. Made from recycled fabric, this all in one is breathable and flexible, ideal for keeping active explorers comfortable.
The suit features fleece lining to the body and hood making it extra snug for cooler days and the taped seams, secure hood, contrast waterproof zip and contrast elasticated binding to the sleeves, hood and hem ensure that no water can sneak in.
For younger explorers there are foldover hand warmers and removable feet and from 12 months upwards, the legs have handy adjustable stirrups for securing over wellies. The reflective details make it easier to spot children on darker days and the suit is machine washable. The waterproof coatings on the EcoSplash collection uses Bionic Finish Eco natural, chemical free technology.
- Waterproof to 10,000mm - ultra waterproof, designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- Breathable to 3,000g/m2, ideal to keep active children comfortable
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabrics
- Taped seams
- Fleece lining to body and hood
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months - 6yrs
- Removable elasticated booties for 0-12 months
- Extra-long waterproof zip for easy on and off
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polar fleece, Sleeve wadding: 100% recycled polyester
- BIONIC-FINISH ECO flouride free waterproof coating